The purpose of this is to detail how to set a Catch-All Address using SiteWorx.
Procedure - Set a Catch-All Email Address
1. Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
2. Click the E-mail menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click the Overview menu item.
4. Locate the box labled Catch-all Address
5. Type the email address in the box the you'd like to serve as the catch-all for email sent to non-existant email addresses on your account.
6. Click the Update button.
7. You will see the following message at the top of the screen: Alias edited successfully.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution